Looking for a trustworthy financial partner that will exceed your business needs? Ideal Credit Union is the place for you! We offer a complete array of products and services to help your business flourish. Best of all, you'll find our professional staff is always ready with friendly, personal service. Our goal is to help you profit by giving you more for your money.
Before opening your business account, does your business qualify for membership at Ideal Credit Union? Businesses qualify in one of two ways:
1. Automatic eligibility is granted when the business office is located in Anoka, Chisago, Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey, or Washington county.
2. Businesses with an office location in Minnesota or western Wisconsin can qualify for membership by making a one-time donation to the John Miller Scholarship fund (Minimum $5.00).
At Account Opening:
- All account signers must present a valid, government issued I.D.
- A valid Social Security Number or Employer Identification Number (EIN) is required for the business
- Depending on the type of business, additional documentation is required. To improve the efficiency of the business account opening process, please review the above checklist prior to opening the account.