Online & Mobile Bill Pay
Never miss a payment again. Now you can pay bills securely online in minutes using your computer, mobile device or tablet.
Advantages of Online Bill Pay
- Schedule automatic one-time bill payments or recurring payments in advance
- Pay anyone within the U.S. and its territories at any time
- Search your online payment history by specific categories
- Receive, view and print Internet e-bills from many major billers
- Schedule payments on the due date—funds won't leave your account until that date
Enroll in Online Bill Pay
To enroll in Bill Pay, log in to Online Banking from our homepage and click on the Bill Pay tab.
Mobile Bill Pay
Once you've enrolled in Bill Pay using Online Banking, you can start using Mobile Bill Pay. Pay bills while waiting in line, on a break, or anywhere else you have mobile internet access. In addition to checking available balances and transferring funds on your phone, now you'll be able to schedule payments so they are on time, every time.
Ideal CU Mobile Bill Pay is:
- Convenient - schedule payments and pay bills right from your mobile device
- Fast - your online bill pay payees are automatically available; just click and pay
- Easy - If you're already enrolled in Mobile Banking, Mobile Bill Pay is available to you today! If you're already a Bill Pay user, your active payees are automatically available for use in Mobile Bill Pay
Ideal CU loan and Ideal CU Visa Credit Card payments should not be made through Bill Pay. These payments can be made quicker and easier using the Transfer tab in Ideal CU Online Banking.
Other Bill Pay questions? Check out the FAQs and get your questions answered.