Your Businesses qualifies for an account at Ideal Credit Union in one of two ways:
- Automatic eligibility is granted when the business office is located in Anoka, Chisago, Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey, or Washington county.
- Businesses with an office location in Minnesota or western Wisconsin can qualify for membership by making a one-time donation to the John Miller Scholarship fund (Minimum $5.00).
At Account Opening
- All account signers must present a valid, government issued I.D.
- A valid Social Security Number or Employer Identification Number (EIN) is required for the business
- Depending on the type of business, additional documentation is required. To improve the efficiency of the business account opening process, please review the above checklist prior to opening the account.