Your Businesses qualifies for an account at Ideal Credit Union in one of two ways:
- Automatic eligibility is granted when the business office is located in Anoka, Carver, Chisago, Dakota, Hennepin, Isanti, Pierce, Ramsey, Saint Croix, Scott, Sherburne, Washington or Wright counties.
- Businesses with an office location in Minnesota or western Wisconsin can qualify for membership by making a one-time donation to the John Miller Scholarship fund (Minimum $5.00).
At Account Opening
- All account signers must present a valid, government issued I.D.
- A valid Social Security Number or Employer Identification Number (EIN) is required for the business
- Depending on the type of business, additional documentation is required. To improve the efficiency of the business account opening process, please review the above checklist prior to opening the account.
To get started, please contact Business Services at 651-747-8900 or email