Digital Banking FAQs
Choose a topic
Choose from the Ideal Digital Banking sections below to find answers to common questions.
Mobile Banking App FAQs
What do I need to use the Ideal Digital Banking App?
The Ideal Digital Banking App works on the following mobile operating systems:
- Apple (iOS): Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Android: Requires Android 5.0 and up.
What is the Account Snapshot feature?
Account Snapshot allows you to view selected accounts without logging in when you launch the Digital Banking app. To set-up Account Snapshot:
- Click the Settings tab.
- Click Snapshot.
- Choose the accounts you want visible.
When you want to see your balances, tap the “Snapshot” on the app login screen – all without having to login to app.
Accounts Widget FAQs
Video Help: Learn how to use the Accounts Widget. Included in this video:
- Accounts Overview
- Viewing transaction history
- Setting Transaction Categories
(starts at 1:00)
- Viewing Account Details
How do I Customize My Digital Banking Dashboard?
To rearrange your Widgets (main menu tools), click on the “More” button and choose “Widget Options”. Here you can choose which Widgets you want displayed in your main menu.
What is the difference between my available balance and my current balance?
The available balance on the Accounts page reflects pending transactions and/or account holds while the current balance does not.
Bill Pay Widget FAQs
Video Help: Learn how to use the Bill Pay Widget.
Transfers Widget FAQs
Video Help: Learn how to use the Transfers Widget. Included in this video:
- Schedule one-time and recurring transfers
- Transfer to another member's Ideal CU account
(starts at 1:24)
- Transfer to external accounts you own at other financial institutions
(starts at 3:27)
- Viewing or canceling scheduled transfers
(starts at 6:07)
- Viewing transfer history
(starts at 6:45)
How do I access the Transfers widget?
To access the Transfer feature, click the Transfers widget on the main menu.
How do I set up a scheduled transfer?
Click the Transfers widget on the main menu. Select a From and To Account, and amount. Then at the bottom you can select a date and frequency (One Time or Recurring).
Can I view completed transfers?
Yes. Completed transfers can be viewed on the “History” page under the Transfers widget.
Where can I find a list of my upcoming transfers
Upcoming transfers can be viewed on the “Scheduled” tab under the Transfers widget.
How can I delete a recurring transfer?
Scheduled or recurring transfers can be deleted from the “Scheduled” tab under the Transfers widget. Click on the date of the transfer you want to delete. Then select it from the bottom of the screen and click the Trashcan icon to delete it.
How do I find the Settings page?
To find the Settings page, click the dropdown next to your name on the top of the screen. Click Settings.
How do I manage my security settings?
Video Help: Learn how to manage your Security Settings.
What is a widget?
Widgets are the icons that appear in your main menu. Each widget represents a different Digital Banking tool or other feature. You can see all widgets by clicking the More Widget in the main menu.
What can I do on the Settings page?
Within settings, you’ll be able to personalize the look and feel of your Digital Banking experience, including your profile, contact information, alert notifications, and more!
Can I change my Username?
Yes. You can change your Username by going to the Settings page and selecting the Security tab.
How can I set up Account Notifications?
You can set your Account Alert using the Notifications tab under the Settings widget.
Credit Card Management FAQs
How do I make a credit card payment?
To make a payment to your Ideal Credit Card:
- Click on the Dashboard Widget.
- Find your credit card in the My Accounts listings.
- Click the "Pay" button next to your credit card.
- The Transfers page will appears. In the first dropdown, select the account you want the payment to come from. In the second dropdown, select your credit card.
- Click the "Submit Transfer" button.
How do I get into my credit card account?
To access your credit card account where you can check transaction history, request a balance transfer, and more:
- Select the More Widget from your widget menu.
- Next select the Credit Cards Widget.
- You will be forwarded to Access Point.
NOTE: You will need to enter your card information one time. After that, this will automatically forward you to your credit card account.
Mortgage Management FAQs
How do I make a mortgage payment?
To make a payment to your Ideal CU Mortgage Loan:
- Click on the Transfers Widget.
- Select the account you want to pay from in the first dropdown.
- Select your mortgage loan account in the second dropdown.
- Choose from Amount Due or Principal Only (partial payments are no longer accepted).
- Click the "Submit Transfer" button.
Why can't I make a partial payment?
Partial payments are no longer accepted. You must now choose from Amount Due or Principal Only.