- Log into Ideal CU Online Banking.
- Go to the User Services tab. Under Manage Account, select Mobile Enrollment.
- Select your mobile carrier and enter your phone number.
- A text message will be sent to your phone. Reply to this text message with the Activation Code displayed on your computer screen.
- You will receive another text message confirming your phone activation. To initiate Mobile Banking, click on the link provided in the text message. Enter the Activation Code again, as well as your mobile phone number. You may now continue to use our mobile banking application.
|Balance||B||Summary of available balances for all accounts|
|History||H||Summary of recent transactions per account|
|Command||C||List of available Text Banking commands|
|Help||HE||Help content for Text Banking|
|Login||L||Receive a URL for the Ideal Credit Union Mobile Browser website (user must first activate their mobile web browser)|
|Recover||R||Receive a URL and new activation code for the Ideal Credit Union Mobile Browser website (user must first activate their mobile web browser)|
|Stop||S||De-activate all Ideal Credit Union text services|
IMPORTANT NOTE - Only one (1) Ideal CU Online Banking Access ID per device; multiple Access IDs on one device are not supported.