National Youth Savings Challenge
$100 Award Rules
1. The National Youth Savings Challenge is open to all youth under 18 who visit a participating credit union from April 1-30, 2015. While youth are encouraged to make a deposit at the credit union, no deposit is required to enter and no purchase is necessary. Parents/guardians giving permission for their youth to enter can submit on a 3" x 5" piece of paper the child’s name, date, current age, address and phone number. Entries sent by mail should be addressed to “National Youth Savings Challenge,” Ideal Credit Union, 8499 Tamarack Road, Woodbury, MN 55125.
2. Youth age 12 and under are also invited to participate in the National Savings Challenge Coloring Contest. Five (5) coloring contest winners will be chosen at random to receive a $10 iTunes gift card.
3. All entries must be received by April 30, 2015 to be eligible for the drawing. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Winners need not be present to win. Winners will be notified by email or phone. Prize winners will be featured in credit union publicity and will be asked to complete a publicity release form.
4. Ideal Credit Union reserves the right to disqualify entries that are incomplete or do not comply with official rules. Decisions are final and not subject to appeal.
5. On May 10, 2015, the Credit Union National Association (CUNA) will randomly select twenty-five (25) participating credit unions to each receive one $100 award. Each of these 25 credit unions will then randomly select a winner from its entrants. Your credit union will notify you if you are a winner.
6. Winner will be responsible for all federal, state and local income taxes and may be required to certify their Taxpayer Identification Number on IRS Form W-9 if requested. Winnings are subject to 1099 reporting. This offer is void where prohibited.