Ideal Credit Union is a HARP Lender
What is HARP 2.0?
HARP 2.0 is a program that allows homeowners who are underwater on their mortgage refinance to today’s much lower interest rates. In partIdeal CUlar, it's geared toward people who can't find assistance elsewhere and have made on-time mortgage payments.
Who is eligible to refinance using the HARP program?
In order to refinance your mortgage at Ideal CU under the HARP program your mortgage loan must meet these criteria:
- The mortgage must be owned or guaranteed by Fannie Mae
- The mortgage must have been sold to Fannie Mae on or before May 31, 2009
- The mortgage cannot have been refinanced under HARP previously unless it is a Fannie Mae loan that was refinanced under HARP from March-May, 2009
- The current loan-to-value (LTV) ratio must be greater than 80%
- The borrower must be current on the mortgage at the time of the refinance, with a good payment history in the past 12 months
Check to see if your mortgage is owned by Fannie Mae here. Then apply to refinance your mortgage today!
VA guaranteed mortgage loans are available to Military Service Veterans, current active duty, service men and women and their surviving spouses
- Fixed-rate option
- No down payment
- No Mortgage Insurance