Call for Board Nominations
Ideal Credit Union is member-owned and governed by a volunteer Board of Directors. We are now seeking candidates, members like you, who are passionate about the credit union industry and want to be a part of Ideal's ongoing growth and commitment to member service. If that sounds like you, submit your nomination by February 1, 2019.
Board of Directors eligibility
Nominees for Ideal Credit Union's Board of Directors must meet the following criteria:
- Own at least one full paid share (be a member of Ideal Credit Union)
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have not caused a previous loss to the credit union
- Are bondable
- Do not have a past criminal history causing doubt as to the safety or security of the credit union, its employees or assets. A background check will be conducted.
- Cannot be a current employee of Ideal Credit Union or be a relative of a current: employee, Director or Supervisory Committee member. A relative is any person who is related by blood or marriage or whose relationship is similar to that of persons related by blood or marriage.
- Cannot be a Chief Executive Officer, President, Manager, Treasurer/Manager or Director of another Federal or State Chartered Bank or Credit Union.
How to submit a nomination
Members who meet these criteria and wish to run for election to the board must submit their name in writing received by February 1, 2019. Mail to:
Ideal Credit Union
attn: Brian Sherrick
8499 Tamarack Road
Woodbury, MN 55125
Nominations are not allowed from the floor at the Annual Meeting. Please include a brief biography (150 words or less) and photo with your letter of nomination.
Board of Directors Expiring three year term:
- Laurie M Ludwig
- Peter S. Olsen
- Robert E. Vance, Jr.
Watch for complete details on the 2019 Annual Meeting, scheduled for Tuesday, April 23, 2019, in the spring issue of Dollars & Sense.