COVID-19 (coronavirus) Update: Drive-thru services remain open during "Stay at Home" order
We are here to help with anything you may need
Since banks and credit unions are considered ESSENTIAL services, our drive-thru locations and Contact Center WILL remain open during regular business hours and you will continue to have 24/7 access to your accounts using Ideal CU’s digital banking tools and other resources, which include:
- Ideal Digital Banking & Mobile App: Check balances, view transactions, transfer money, pay bills, deposit checks via mobile check deposit and more. Enroll now
- ATMs: Use self-serve ATMs at all Ideal CU branches to withdraw cash and make deposits. You also have surcharge-free access to over 40,000 ATMs nationwide through the CO-OP ATM Network.
- Extended Night-Drop Service: Ideal CU will be processing Night-Drop transactions as they are received during regular business hours. Deposits made after business hours will be processed the next morning when business hours resume.
- Debit & Credit Cards: All Ideal CU cards will continue to work as normal to give you immediate access to your money for purchases at stores and online.
- Online Account & Loan Applications: You will still be able to open additional accounts and apply for loans using our 24/7 online application. Most loans can be completed without ever needing to visit a branch. Open an account or apply for a loan.
Safe Deposit Box access and other in-branch services
Please call us at 651-770-7000 to set up an appointment for the following services: safe deposit box, guarantees, notary and large cash withdrawals.
Your money is safe and insured by the NCUA
Your deposits are federally insured up to at least $250,000, and IRAs are insured for an additional $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA).